[Harp-L] B-Radical review

http://www.harponline.de/index.php?page=specials/harrison/ b_radical&lang_id=en_GB&

One thing they didn't comment on was what appear to be screens in the back of the comb. I'd be interested in the theory behind these (which to me seem mostly like good places to trap moisture, gunk and eventually mold). Are they screens, or actual flaps acting as a sort of windsaver, for instance.

I've yet to see one, but intend to get one sometime soonish (it's already a long list). Sadly, the harmonica name horrors continue (and I was hoping we'd reached the nadir with "Firebreath", oh well).

JR Ross