[Harp-L] the manji

I've received several emails on Manji's and other instruments.

At this time, I'm only interested in selling Customized Suzukis - especially
the Manji.

I'll get things sorted out after I return from SPAH but I'm going to start
working with Manjis more often than not because they really do make a great
custom harp, especially this new batch of them.  I can't tell you how
impressive that manji was that was made for Howard. It was flawless in
performance.

I will be offering them soon.

Please contact me offlist if you're interested in a custom Manji.