[Harp-L] POWERBENDER Tuning Diagram Released

Thanks for all the great comments on the POWERBENDER.

I have sold lots of the harps and books here at SPAH, including to some
big name players, and am looking forward to hearing what music others make
on this wonderful tuning in the future.

The POWERBENDER tuning diagram is now up on my website, along with the
philosophy behind it, other text and musical examples from the book and
CD. Go to:

http://www.brendan-power.com/

and click the POWERBENDER link at left under Instructional Material.

Questions about prices, types of harps etc are answered there too.

Brendan