[Harp-L] Re: Suzuki at SPAH

>I really like the Promaster covers!

The key A Promaster valved I got is nice OOTB too ... forgot to mention it ...

That being said, so is the Special 20 I recently got ... certainly a
vast improvement over the OOTB Special 20s I have from the early 80s
... it is interesting to switch back and forth between different
models to notice the differences and how technique must change
slightly to make'm work ...

Definitely some real good options these days ... I don't have any Seydels ...

>... Promaster covers fit the Manji perfectly.

Brendan P mentioned on the MBH forum that there was some mix and
matching built into the design ... I have tried this to some extent
but must try this a bit more ...