Re: Re: RE: Re: [Harp-L] "Mojo" on an instrument

Well put, Bill.

I think "spiritua influence" is the key term regarding the mojo you're referring to.  Knowing someone great played an instrument makes it feel special, therefore it is!  There is nothing different about the instrument except for you're perception of it, which just goes to show that being truly great is all in your mind. The great ones that project "mojo", are actually projecting self-confidence in thier ability and talent. It takes all 3 to be truly great. This translates to anything you do; music, sports, art, or even your career. If you have any doubts in your ability or talent, you can not be at your best.  Athletes ususally refer to it as "being in the zone", musicians call it "mojo", but it's all a state of mind -- You gotta believe in yourself.

patpowers@xxxxxxxxxxx