Re: Re: [Harp-L] "Mojo" on an instrument

Those with real mojo don't talk about it.

Aug 15, 2010 09:56:58 AM, harplicks@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hey Bill,

Every harp I pick up has got mojo. I got me a cool tweed deluxe harp amp that
now has been mojo-ized. I got 2 mojo hands (left and right). Man, I got mojo
wherever I go... and, yup, I impart mojo-ness on whatever I touch. All on
account my swell stage name is Mojo Red. ;-)

But seriously... I don't use a totem of any kind, and I've never tested the mojo
of used harps (yuck!), but I have played on certain stages in venues where I
know some of the really GREAT musicians have played... and I swear, I've felt
that mojo comin' up through the stage, and consequently played well above my
typical level.

Harpin' in Colorado,
--Ken M
TeraBlu Band on My Space