[Harp-L] please do not open HELP!!!!! email

I just got control of my account from Hotmail again. I am NOT in
England and NOT in trouble and DON't need money. Sorry for that mess. A
hacker took over my email and changed my password so could not log in.

If you sent anything, retract it immediately. The local Police have been notified.

please do not open HELP!!!!! email

Sorry,

Mark

www.myspace.com/markpanfil
www.myspace.com/thepanfils
www.BuffaloBluegrass.com

Mark Panfil

(If you would like to be omitted from these notices, just reply with a simple "no more, thank you" in the subject box.)