[Harp-L] Re: Jon Gindick

I, too, have Jon to thank for getting me a start on harmonica through the book, "Country & Blues Harmonica for the Musically Hopeless."

Picked up a copy in my late 20's, and even corresponded with Jon, buying some Special 20's from him in the beginning. I'll never forget the time he took to handwrite his response to a few questions I had.

Imagine my surprise when many years later he contacted me and asked me to be one of his Jam Camp instructors at a couple of cities in the Pacific NW.

I counted it an honor and a privilege to be asked to instruct by the very man who taught me.

Thanks, Jon.

Ray.

--
My Music – www.resgraphics.com/music