[Harp-L] 3XL and 4XL SPAH convention shirts

Hello Everybody,

I had gastric bypass surgery in June and I have begun to go through the
sizes fast.  My present shirt size is XL / 2XL.  I have five 3XL and four
4XL shirts of past SPAH events, which do not fit me now nor will they ever
fit me again.  These are clean, used shirts.  I would like to trade somebody
who has similar clean used L, XL, or 2XL, who now needs 3XL or 4XL.

Please email me and let me know who is interested.  I will arrive on Friday
morning.

George