[Harp-L] Caseville Michigan

I wouldn't normally post regarding a gig, but our show tomorrow will be
broadcast live on the internet, and I'm thrilled that the entire world
could see me play (if they have so little else to do!).  I will be
playing with Airmargaritaville at the Cheeseburger in Caseville Festival
in Caseville, Michigan at approx 7:00pm EST.  Come out to the festival
if you can make it-40,000+ Parrotheads drinking boat drinks and having a
great time.  If you can't come, watch us live at
www.michiganliveevents.com <http://www.michiganliveevents.com/>

Fins up,

Tom McGovern

Richmond, MI