Re: [Harp-L] test

Thank You Doug and Robin (and List),

My most sincere apologies to all. I had no idea that my own posts would not
appear in my own inbox unless someone answered me.  Thank you, Doug, for the
heads up on the Auto BCC, it's appreciated.  I changed a few settings, so
hopefully this, and my new found understanding of the oddities of gmail,
will resolve this dilemma. If not, I'll go the Auto BCC route.

Again, most sincere apologies to all.  Just an Old Soul trying to figure out
all this newfangled technology!

Deb