[Harp-L] SPAH JAZZ CLUB 2010 SONGLIST

I WILL SEND THIS OUT A FEW MORE TIMES IN CASE SOME HAVE MISSED THE OPPORTUNITY TO ADD YOUR SONGS.
Add the key.

Please forward this to any jazz harmonica player not on Harp-L.

We are looking forward to seeing everyone at spah this year and making time to join us at the JAZZ CLUB.

As usual, we will have a top notch band of musicians who will be able to play almost any jazz standard.

As a new twist this year, I am asking everyone who is attending the jazz club to EMAIL ME YOUR SONG SUGGESTIONS.

I will compile all suggestions and bring them them to the spah jazz club on laminated sheets. Therefore, when we pick songs, we will choose songs from this list.

Therefore it will increase the chances that one or more of the songs that you love will be performed and encourage you to join us.

PLEASE EMAIL me your song ideas to

randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AT THE JAZZ CLUB!

Randy Singer
randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.youtube.com/user/Randysinger

SPAH JAZZ CLUB 2010 SONGLIST