[Harp-L] Hoodoo Wireless System?

I just encountered the HooDoo wireless mike for the first time during the
Asia Pacific Harmonica Festival.  I was intrigued, liked the sound through a
small amp. But I'm sure I sould buy one.

For years, I've often simply used a Radio Shack lavalier mic.  I leave it
mounted in the tie-clip to help in holding the mic steady.  I then run the
cable up my shirt sleeve, down behind my back to a female-to-female
connector.  From there I run it to a wireless transmitter, if I've set it up
-- or plug in a cable leading to either the PA board or an amp.  Between
sets, I use the tie clip to clip the mic to my shirt cuff.  It's a set up
that works well.

On the other hand, I use more often one of my customized harp mic's, and
often just the vocal PA mic.

Thomas "Tomcat" Colvin
www.bluesasianetwork.com