[Harp-L] Dano Honeytone

I carry a Honeytone in my big harp case to use at little teeny tiny jams,
living rooms, etc.  It is not in the same league with the Fender Champs and
Epiphones but it is very cheap way to get louder, practice with a mic, etc.
You can judge the sound for yourself here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWfXfh1p5Tc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nak6fmxsyks

The recording was done a twenty five dollar pocket recorder so make
allowances.  I also carry a very small salvaged audio mic from an old tape
recorder and a Little Smokey in my acoustic guitar case in case I want to
get a little "dirty" with acoustic players.  Stick the smokey in my shirt
pocket and vary the distance to the vocal mic to control volume and
feedback.

These are two dirt cheap ways to start playing amplified and for me at least
the money was not wasted as I find myself still using them even though I
have better equipment.

Bill Kumpe

Tulsa, OK