[Harp-L] Re: Windsavers

 For Teflon I use hard set varnish and it holds very well though the
gel super glue would work a treat as well and both you have to let set
up before doing anything with them. Nail polis is wonderful stuff in
that a high quality one even comes with its own application brush : )
which makes getting them on really easy. What do folks think about the
new ones from Seydel or the Bends windsavers? As they both have good
response so far from what I see and only need a small bit of tweaking
to get them really nice sharp in their response.

Michael