Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Pierre

On Aug 9, 2010, at 12:44 AM, Cahebay@xxxxxxx wrote:

Have not heard anyone mention this spectacular Harmonica player,

You're 2 weeks late. :)

Thanks to the wonderful performance he did of Train's
Hey soul sister, he made harmonica playing "Cool" to play.
Thanks to the great Pierre, I'm into Harmonica playing big time.

many music stores and amazon as well has seen an  increase in
harmonica and instructional material sales. it is all the buzz
especially with the youth.

I'm interested in where you are getting this info. :)

I would like to know what kind of harmonica he used?

Pierre Herbineaux plays 'mostly 64s'. (16 hole).

And if Harmonica Pierre lurks in this list,

He is not on this list.

I would like to thank  him!
You are the best player I have ever seen!
Regards
Mark