[Harp-L] New website

Thanks to my fiancee Dr. Kay King, our new website is now live. The
Avenger's reviews are off the charts, Charlie Musselwhite will be touring with  it
when he wants, take advantage of the low Introductory Price of $1795.00 for
 the amp that all my customers who own my other amps state is my best large
amp  hands down. I look forward to seeing any of my customers in Raleigh at
the Mojo  show which is on our site in detail. It is difficult for me to
play harp as I  have torn either a tendon or ligament in the thumb I hold the
harp with, results  are pending, but I will do what I can no matter what. I
would like to thank  Charlie for his friendship and support, Greg Heumann,
Chuck Gurney, Joe Spiers,  and countless others that have given me support
through the years. So go to _www.sonnyjrharpamps.com_
(http://www.sonnyjrharpamps.com)  and check it  out. New clips will be taking the place of the
Cruncher and Avenger video when  we get time. Thanks to all the people who have
connected on a personal basis  whether they bought amps or not, that is why
there is no link to just buy the  amps on my site, I always want to talk
personally with each player to make sure  they are buying the right amp for
their needs. Talk to you all soon. Sincerely,  Sonny Jr.