Re: [Harp-L] Re: pedal for drive effect

Why would you need a bass boost? The tone know, turn it and the bass goes
up.

--
www.zackpomerleau.com

Drummer, guitarist, pianist, vocalist, and harmonica player. Currently using
a HarpGear 50 with LoneWolf harmonica pedals along with other various
brands, a Warmoth Stratocaster with Lindy Fralin pickups, a Gibson Les Paul
Standard, and Gretsch and Peace drumsets with Sabian and Dream cymbals.
Located in the Auburn/Lewiston area of Maine.