[Harp-L] Re:SPAH CONVENTION VENDOR LIST

Bob / LJ... you guys left out Twin Tone Harmonica Microphones from the
vendor list at SPAH.  Please add me to any of the stuff that will be
distributed at the convention.  I'm pretty jazzed to be coming  this year as a vendor!

SPAH Special:  I will be offering free diagnostic work & free  minor mic
repairs as time allows during the convention.  Bring your  dud mic's & I'll be
pleased to look them over for you.   Will be  sharing the space with Custom
Harmonica Cases next to Bends Harmonicas  & the SPAH store.

I'm bringing bunches of bullets, biscuits, stick mic's, customs... and of
course my exclusive Twin Tone Models.  I typically only build Twin Tone's
to a clients specifications, however I'll have a few on display & will  take
orders if you don't see exactly what you are looking for.  Also  bringing a
lot of accessories, fittings, loose elements & shells, effects  pedals,
cables & more.  I can build a custom mic for you during  the convention
(depending on the complexity of the task) if you  see something you like that is
unfinished.  Trades will be considered  on a case by case basis.  New stuff
will be on display every day of the  convention.

I'll have a Super Sonny amp for sale as well + a couple other amps.   The
Super Sonny details as well as other SPAH Specials are listed  on my NEW
WEBSITE: _www.harmonicaplanet.com_ (http://www.harmonicaplanet.com)

On the website you can also request a free copy of my Harp Mic  Buyers
Guide, or sign up for the free Colorado Blues Jam Post.

Christopher Richards  -  _bluzeharp@xxxxxxxx (mailto:bluzeharp@xxxxxxx)