Re: [Harp-L] SPAH question

On Aug 6, 2010, at 9:24 PM, Tom Albanese wrote:

> Just wondering, is there a list anywhere of vendors who are setting up shop
> this year? I looked on the website and may have missed it but didn't see
> anything. I know a few folks have posted about having tables but I'd love to
> see a comprehensive list. Maybe you vendors out there could step up and
> holler.
>
> I plan on being there this year for at least a few days; Tuesday night for
> the blowoff, and sticking around till Friday morning anyway. Looking forward
> to seeing old friends, making new ones and hopefully adding to my harmonica
> arsenal in one way or another. I know I'll come away inspired if nothing
> else....always do.
>
> Safe travels to SPAH,

Good question. Thanks to LJ for posting the list. I'll get that up on the web site by the end of the weekend. If you are vending at SPAH, please contact me off list to talk about how we can promote your booth.  I'll also post pdfs of the entertainment and seminar schedules.

Bob

Bob Cohen
Principal, MojoTools Interactive Media and Marketing
Publisher, spah.org