[Harp-L] Giglist Inclusion on Harp-L

To All,

Thanks very much for your heartfelt thoughts - much appreciated beyond words.

My stance and comments were prompted by an apparent (to me) lack by a few
of the members regarding the physical condition of Jason Ricci. I had posted
info on him on Harp-L as supplied by Jonathan Metts, who posts Jason's itinerary
to me. Jason's giglist had been considerably reduced in a short time, to the point
of no gigs in the immediate future, but apparently this was overlooked by some
members. This then led me to think that the giglist was not actually "doing its job"
in this respect.

I apologize to any and all whom I may have confused by my remarks in this
regard, and I have no intent of dissolving the list, but only to make it grow and
more useful to all. I find my pleasure and usefulness in continuing this project.

So please, do continue forwarding any updates as often as you wish, and I will
promise to continue the listing for as long as I am physically (& mentally ;-) ) able.

With kind regards to all,
Your friend Danny

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BassHarp

 * http://www.bassharp.com/bh_itin.htm
 * http://www.bassharp.com/bassharp.htm
 * http://www.bassharp.com/yellowpine.htm
 * http://www.bassharp.com/ace.htm
 * http://www.bassharp.com/hcats.htm
 * http://www.bassharp.com/cl-sr.htm
 * http://www.bassharp.com/nwht-magnolia.htm

 ** Available for Ensemble and/or Session Work **
 * http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFdMvS04R2c
 * http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QEUVuzLh7E