Re: [Harp-L] Re:Jason Ricci ( Nick Curran on guitar)

I can't see Nick Curran playing full-time with JR..... Nick is really "retro" (his albums are great and have a very vintage sound and feel) and Jason is very progressive and forward-moving in terms of playing style and amplified tone.  I think they might be great together for a show or two, but too different  stylistically to work together permanently.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T