Re: [Harp-L] Re:Jason Ricci ( Nick Curran on guitar)

Nick definitely knows how to play with a harp player. He's worked with Kim, and the late great Gary Primich among others I'm sure. He's a very talented guitarist. It would be pretty cool if Jason was to enlist Nick full time.
                                  Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: B Boggs <ceudoazul@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 00:25:56
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Re:Jason Ricci ( Nick Curran on guitar)

I saw Nick Curran with Kim Wilson/Thunderbirds in '06 and he was a good match on stage for a harp player.
It will be a good show.

Best,

Brian

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 14:20:38 +0000 (UTC)
From: Jerry Deall <jdeall@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Just got the great news last night.
Jason will be playing here in Boulder this month (8/23) w/ Nick Curran.

Thanks Jerry,
http://www.thebluesambassadors.com/
http://www.myspace.com/bluesambasador
http://www.facebook.com/bluesambassadors#!/pages/The-Blues-Ambassadors/189384179665?ref=ts