[Harp-L] RE: Pedal for Drive Effect

I have never used either however I will highly recommend the Lone Wolf Harp Attack Pedal. Excellent product. Makes every mic, amp and PA. I have used with it sound great. Designed specifically for the harp by an experienced artisan. Have tried many a guitar OD pedal with less than satisfying results (read: FEEDBACK!). The Harp Attack adds a great 6V6 overdriven tone. Round, brown and furry. Very versatile controls in volume, drive and tone which adds some serious bass response. Have used it direct to the PA, direct to an amp and in tandem with stellar results. A bit pricier than th BD-2 but when I consider the time and money wasted on guitar-designed products that did nothing but add too much gain and way to much frustration, well worth it IMHO. Looks to be in the same price range as the Greer you mentioned. If you are looking for Chicago in a pedal, this is it, provided (retract thy claws, tone-nazis!) you have your acoustic tone and techniques up to speed. Mine are decent however this device actually inspires me to play and practice. What price can you put on that?

http://lonewolfblues.com/attack.html