[Harp-L] Subject: Re: Jason Ricci Status

Wow, Danny - I had no idea you might not be aware just how
enjoyable/valuable the Gig List was to people like me. I consider it the final  word if
someone wants the 'real info'... peruse it faithfully to keep track of  the
several artists besides Jason whose careers I follow, and am now happy  to see
more people who previously might have felt too shy now posting their  gigs
on your list.

Much appreciated!

Elizabeth

"After the many questions and suggested resolvements
I began to wonder  if the Gig List is of any value at all,
especially to those who have  questions.

But thanks to Thomas and Elizabeth, I now know that
it  might be worth my time and effort after all.

Danny

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BassHarp

* http://www.bassharp.com/bh_itin.htm
*  http://www.bassharp.com/bassharp.htm
*  http://www.bassharp.com/yellowpine.htm
*  http://www.bassharp.com/ace.htm
*  http://www.bassharp.com/hcats.htm
*  http://www.bassharp.com/cl-sr.htm
*  http://www.bassharp.com/nwht-magnolia.htm

** Available for  Ensemble and/or Session Work **
*  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFdMvS04R2c
*  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QEUVuzLh7E