[Harp-L] starting neked

This isn't directly on topic because while it is about starting harp neked, it
is with a band and a regular arrangement.  My band does a version of Ryan Adams'
"To Be Young" where I play a neked intro (a bit louder than normal).  It usually
pulls folks in right away because our songs don't typically start that way.
Then the band leader counts it in (loud) while I hold the final note of my
intro.  The count obviously avoids any groove problem, but it also is a part of
the energy of the arrangement (he could just count in quietly rather than
through his microphone).  The naked intro also works well in this song because
my playing is especially featured in this song, so the intro feels appropriate
rather than arbitrary.  Just sharing a possibility that has worked well for us.