[Harp-L] Harmonica at Newport Folk Festival

I've been listening to NPR's concert recordings from the recent Newport Folk Festival, and as you might expect, there's quite a bit of harp content from the show. If you enjoy folk-style harmonica, check out a few of the shows here:

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=92834404

Not every performance includes harp, but I'd say more than half of them do. From what I've heard so far, you'll hear the most and best harp playing from Blitzen Trapper and The Low Anthem. Will update the list if I hear anything else noteworthy from the remaining shows. Most of these can be streamed or downloaded as a podcast. You could also subscribe to the NPR All Songs Considered Live Concert Podcast and download from the list there.

--
Jonathan Metts
Prairie Dog PR