Re: [Harp-L] 2-Timer Delay pedal concerning feedback reduction

If its feedback you seek to kill I would look less at a delay pedal for that
particular job than at a Kinder AFB pedal. I bought an AFB and all of a
sudden every amp I owned was now usable for gigging since feedback was no
longer a problem...at all. Another range of possibilities opened up as I no
longer had to worry about which particular mic was more prone to feedback
with which particular amp. I could now pick any mic and use it with any amp.
Next to my SJ amps and my CR bullets, the Kinder AFB pedal is what I
consider the best piece of gear I ever bought. If you get to a point where
you consider one I give it 5 stars. It is worth every penny.