[Harp-L] Blues Junior vs. Champ

Hello all,
  I'm looking for any opinions/advice. I have a chance to trade my stock Blues Junior for a stock 70s Champ even up.Both are in very good condition. I usually bring my Blues jr to gigs for back up, and other than that it never gets used. I was thinking the Champ might be nice to have for recording, and practicing at home. Any thoughts on whether or not I should trade? My only draw back is I think the Blues jr is better for the role of back up amp. My band plays mostly small venues, and we run sound from stage. I would have to mic the Champ to use it at a gig, and it would be hard to get a good mix in that situation in my opinion. Especially if I'm not used to setting up that way.
 Thanx for any replies .
            Mike