[Harp-L] Sonny Jr Avenger

Sonny,
I just wanted to let you know how much that I am enjoying my new "Avenger".
I intentionally waited 2 or 3 weeks before I started babbling like an idiot
about how great I think the "Avenger" is, so as not to give any false
statements. From the very first note until 3 weeks of notes, honks, bends,
vibratos, tounge blocks, tounge slaps, tounge splits, trills, and warbles, I
have gotten a nut every time that I have played through the "Avenger". I
have owned hundreds of amps used for harp, but this is the first one that I
can honestly call a great "Harp Amp". It is your finest creation, and you
can be proud that your name is on the "Avenger". You made this monster harp
amp affordable in these tuff economic times, and I salute you for that. Our
transaction was a pleasant one, and you were very helpful. You conducted
business and yourself as a perfect gentlemen. I thank you again for a
perfect harp amp and a perfect transaction.
Cloyd Bloser