Re: [Harp-L] Elderly Instruments sale, Which Chromo?

It may say that on the coupon, but the offer is open through August 8, 2010:

*For The Next 5 days - Get 20% Off On All HARMONICAS!!!*
*
Until Sunday, August 8th**,* *2010,* we're offering all of our in-stock *Harmonicas* <http://elderly.com/new_instruments/cats/175N.htm> at *20% Off *our regular discount prices. We have hundreds of great harps in stock - and we carry most of the popular models.

Just enter the coupon code 87818 in the space provided in our website shopping cart, and the discount will be shown in the check-out summary.* *

Bluebottle: What time is it Eccles? Eccles: Just a minute. I've got it written down on a piece of paper