To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2010 6:50 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Effects for Fender Princeton Reverb

Just got back my new Fender Princeton Reverb ('65 re-issue; no, not the original, I know...) w/ its tube modifications and such, and the new 12" Weber speaker. Sounds great so far, though I'm just starting to play around with it, and still have to break in the new speaker slowly. I think it should have the versatility that I'm hoping for (I might play nearly as much straight harp as cross, accompanying folk and country singer-songwriters and such, as well as blowing out the pipes w/ good old blues and rock and roll.) The amp has two effects, Vibratto and Reverb. However, I was womdering: What might be the best way to add a Drive effect (ala Fender Blues Deluxe) to it? What about other effects? Any suggestions?

Professor Steve
www.myspace.com/professorsteve <https://owa.sbccd.cc.ca.us/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.myspace.com/professorsteve>