To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 02, 2010 10:13 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Heart of Gold Neil Young`

Hi, In the YouTube version of this song he is playing in the key of Em and he's using a G harp. Since Em is the relative minor of G does this mean he is playing in the first position or straight harp? Why does he choose the first position harp? Does it just sound better for this song? I though he would use second position. Thanks!