Re: [Harp-L] Killer Young Muddy Waters Clip - Full Version @ NewportJazz

That was great! I've got the recording of Muddy at Newport, but this was cool having the visual to go along with it. I'm glad that Otis Spann got some face time ,too. Dan Axt
----- Original Message ----- From: <BluzeHarp@xxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 01, 2010 1:56 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Killer Young Muddy Waters Clip - Full Version @ NewportJazz

Great stuff, both on stage and in the audience. Pretty good harp player
too! Let it run when you think it's over, some of the best parts come later
on. Not sure why but my links usually get doubled when I post on harp-l.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhTCYqJsfqs_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhTCYqJsfqs)

Christopher Richards - Twin Tone Harmonica Microphones
My new website: _www.harmonicaplanet.com_ (http://www.harmonicaplanet.com)