[Harp-L] FS: Sonny Jr. Cruncher w/ Tuki cover

Ladies & Gents

I have a one year old (purchased Jan 09) Cruncher for sale w/ Tuki cover and
manual.

There's not a mark on it.  It is just like the day I bought it.  It has all
of the Sonny Jr. tone you've been craving.

Find out what all the fuss is about for less $$.

$1400 + shipping, or pickup in Central New York.

I thought I would offer it out to the Harp-L community first.

Thanks

Bernie Clarke

  _____

.