[Harp-L] Rented Vehicles tips for lonesome Harmonica traveller..

Are there are any up and coming ' harmonica geniuses' out there who can possibly give me a really good tip on on who is probably best to contact for a cheap rented 'economy' car or basic delivery van,or anything about touring down there, accomodation etc, I really appreciate your feedback? I'll be flying in early to Memphis for Adam Gussows Hill Country Harmonica Homecoming and trekking beyond into the Mississippi region.Thankyou sincerely Elizabeth for all your help and those friendly harpl members who kindly have responded to my posts previously. Anyone going who is into sharing with a non smoking, laidback coffee drinker is welcome to ride along side.