[Harp-L] Stevie genius?

Ted Spenser, my recording engineer, once told me about standing behind Stevie in the studio and watched him get a bass sound on the synth and then put the bass down in one take on Superstition, then turn around and do the same thing for the guitar sound.

He took the Synclavier to new level from what I have heard. With Stevie its the whole package, like Dylan, not just his harmonica playing or singing or performing or song writing or ability to play multiple instruments or use multitrack studios or synths or his work on race relations and international diplomacy.

Harmonically yours,

Robert
http://www.robertbonfiglio.com