Re: [Harp-L] BUCKEYE Bound....(never too late to be Buckeye boundyourself!)
- To: Rob Paparozzi <Chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] BUCKEYE Bound....(never too late to be Buckeye boundyourself!)
- From: George Miklas <harmonicat@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 16:44:02 -0400
- Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx, Warren Bee <spahpublicity@xxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=Uw3WkRMcFUAzxVGz/VLGVPXH7dTRoo8YqjWyWE8yfnU=; b=agnM51oL8sHtBvn5Hp9g+a8DVafZHWfIgqGPLzyWZRYb+iqKJ/UTTqyihAQfbbhRad 1TNGcI6dyEs4u4ODQ2/+9pSfB16A7eZx5NAZk1Cjje7OOeIPQLUW/ONdiAVD4YbT0+aa z1g6gZv5m6jIfJVYb/fs7rwOwhgSgIq2LQ17U=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; b=hXhq7lplQPZvyy6dbLN6D2LdanwwzaEhJHepDYodAd68AlEoLW72OFRUNa0HmGrqXg RZD6wNUDK6IAAhjlq0+mAHMII/oxJVVE0ZtVogzdrNw/oFhdyFuwwUblsApWzcw9mGbD pWe9USuILQaRfFZr3J917xy69AhkxITGvD4yc=
- In-reply-to: <E8D41BEB0CD249FB9ECE4C4BCE1FB7A6@Bedroompc>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <E8D41BEB0CD249FB9ECE4C4BCE1FB7A6@Bedroompc>
I'm packing, rehearsing, and packing some more tonight. See all yunz guyz
at Buckeye !
On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 11:44 AM, Rob Paparozzi <Chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:
> Fellow Harpers,
> I sure wish I could be there!!!!!!!!!! Buzz & Warren, George Miklas
> whew!!!!!! Bob McFarland has TONE for days!!!!!!!! and wait til u see Hal
> Iwan's NEW Harp cases....I just got Mine OMG it is HEAVEN!!!,-)
> Y'all Behave and have a Ball,
> Rob Paparozzi
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Warren Bee" <spahpublicity@xxxxxxxxx>
> To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 11:36 AM
> Subject: [Harp-L] BUCKEYE Bound....(never too late to be Buckeye
> Yes Buzz, indeed I will be there. I am excited to be on the team with
>> G. and Richard along with the Rubber City Club. Working with you and your
>> buddy Harry will be a blast. I can't wait to meet him. Our job is to make
>> these jams come together in glorious fashion. This blues band that they
>> lined up for us is a very cool thing! Bring your blues shoes and leave the
>> ego's at home boys and girls. It's all about having fun and sharing a
>> of yourselves with others. We will all be conversing in the language of
>> blues through our horns. EVERYBODY has something to say and contribute to
>> these conversations. No sideline standers; time to blow!
>> Buzz and I will also be doing some diatonic workshops/seminars. As always;
>> the hallways, rooms, lobby etc are one big work shop! I encourage anyone
>> that sees me hanging around to feel free to ask me anything. If I have an
>> answer I will be happy to serve you and if I don't I should be able to
>> you in the right direction.
>> I am also honored to have been asked by Bob McFarland to participate on
>> panel for a seminar on TONE. Nice to be asked, happy to share my thoughts
>> Glad that my pal Hal is gonna be on the "case" on Akron! MADCAT & KANE
>> www.harpixie.com it's not to late to say YES to Buckeye 2010!
>> Travel safe all. The party shall soon begin.
>> Yes there will be a backing band for blues guys. Hey everybody is a blues
>> guy. That means there will be a backup blues band for all. Lots of
>> jammin........It really does look like a great time. I'm bringing a very
>> special friend ( Harry Garner ) along. He's a great player, singer &
>> entertainer. A real bluesguy. I will be there on Thursday with a big smile
>> on my face. I cant wait to see all my close personal friends.
>> I'm guessing that the program is still being worked on because its growing
>> every day. Who else from the list is going?
>> Hey Warren. When will you be there?
>> Hal Iwan wrote:
>> So in response to Lyalls question I ask, who from this list heading to
>> Akron? It sounds like a great time can be had by all. They even have a
>> backing band for the blues guys.
>> Hal in MI
>> Lyall wrote:
>> Speaking of Buckeye 2010. I still don't have any info on programs ,
>> times etc. Is it still on? Should I just show up Thurs. morning around
>> !0:00 am? Thanks Jim Lyall
>> Warren "Bee" Bachman
>> SPAH Publicity Director
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and