To: "Richard Hunter" <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 2:58 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: Genius?

It seems to me that "genius musician" may be an oxymoron.

But seriously, I came away from this disscussion with a much better understanding of the popular definition of genius as used so abundantly in describing musicians, at least now I have a little better understanding of what is being said. Thanks for your patience, Rob, some of us don't have it all figured out.

Now, I've got speakers to swap and tubes to roll, JD