Re: [Harp-L] Buckeye 2010

Yes there will be a backing band for blues guys. Hey everybody is a blues guy. That means there will be a backup blues band for all. Lots of jammin........It really does look like a great time. I'm bringing a very special friend ( Harry Garner ) along. He's a great player, singer & entertainer. A real bluesguy. I will be there on Thursday with a big smile on my face. I cant wait to see all my close personal friends.
I'm guessing that the program is still being worked on because its growing every day. Who else from the list is going?
Hey Warren. When will you be there?

Hal Iwan wrote:
So in response to Lyalls question I ask, who from this list heading to Akron? It sounds like a great time can be had by all. They even have a backing band for the blues guys.

Hal in MI

Lyall wrote:

Speaking of Buckeye 2010. I still don't have any info on programs ,
times etc. Is it still on? Should I just show up Thurs. morning around
!0:00 am? Thanks Jim Lyall