[Harp-L] Harp Mics for sale at Buckeye 2010

I have some harp mics for sale and will have them at Buckeye 2010.  Among
the mics I'm selling will be Shure 575s (dynamic), Shure 275s (Ceramic),
Shure Commando (Controlled Magnetic), Shure 570 (dynamic), Shure 515
(dynamic), Shure 517 (dynamic), Voice of Music/Sonotone 1402 recording
mic--here is Ron Sunshine playing one just like it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQlnLzSwdBk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL88_Foyzb8&feature=related

You can play any of my mics on my amp or yours...