Re: [Harp-L] Ritmo de las Almas Norton Buffalo and Roy Rogers..

Is it just me or does Norton remind anyone else of Bob Denver (aka Gilligan)?
Anyway, just goes to show what tasty harmonica can sound like. Without all the distortion and extraneous bovine excretia. Listening to Norton or Charlie (Musselwhite) sends chills down my spine.

my opinion..... smo-joe