Re: [Harp-L] RE: YOUTUBE-- Randy Singer scores a top forty radio hit

Randy S. H. Arguably the most under rated harmonica player out there. MY hero #1.
smo-joe

From: Randy Singer [mailto:randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Friday, April 23, 2010 10:01 PM To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx Cc: Rob Paparozzi NYC; Tom Stryker; Michael Peloquin; Warren Bee Subject: YOUTUBE-- Randy Singer scores a top forty radio hit

Sorry to toot my own horn (pun intended)

The new song I recorded for the new CD of Chayanne just came out. It was
nice to hear they mixed my harmonica way up in the mix.

This is coup for the harmonica world. This artist is very famous in the
latin world.

I did not do any overblows or chromatic whiz bang passages. They asked me
for clean positive playing and I delivered. Nothing flashy but right in the
pocket.

I made top forty radio!!!! I used a diatonic in D. So glad a radio hit style
song has the harp up front and pretty much playing the entire song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIGXfeIAdLE

Randy Singer
randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

954.422.5888  office/cell