Re: [Harp-L] repost: New original song - "Saia Preta"

Wim,

I have been following your web site and online music for a while now,
and have always been impressed.

I like the new song, and all the others too!

You have some really beautiful sounds on your myspace page, from the
writing to the groups you put together to the tone of your harmonica.
I especially envy your compositional ability.

I hope you have lots of success with your projects.

A fan,

Jason (aka Chespernevins)

http://myspace.com/jasonharmonica
(recordings of dimi tuned chrom)