[Harp-L] Amsterdam workshop this sunday 4/25

Due to The Volcano and flying chaos we couldn't get flights so the tour for BS&T will be postponed for now, were hoping to get over to Europe by the end of May.....I will kept the list informed.

I'm not sure if they cancelled the workshop I annouced earlier this week but I regretfully can not attend, sorry for any inconvienience.

thanx ,
Rob Paparozzi

This archive was generated by a fusion of Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and MHonArc 2.6.8.