Re: Subject: [Harp-L] B-Radical feed back

Gino ..you're analogy is great and so is your advice.  I have heard a video
and read some very positive comments  about the few B-rads that are actually
in the hand of folks who ordered them.  I'm sure they a great harps. I will
probably order one...down the line. The biggest problem that I see is the
long wait for a harp.  People that have received theirs, ordered them over a
year ago.  They are only producing Bb's right now (and shipping three a
day)...so it's anyone's guess when the other keys will begin production.
That is an extremely long time to have to wait for a harmonica.

Paul