[Harp-L] Howard Levy

For any of you folks who might be in NC, Howard Levy is giving a solo concert and workshop at a little club in Aberdeen NC this comming Sunday April 25th.   I know I'll be there.   Last time I went to one of his workshops I left with gobs of knowlege about playing, tuning and maintenence.   If you plan on attending, please contact me offlist. Maybe we can have a beer at the show.
Google The Roosters Wife to find a link to the club or check out Howards site and shedule.   Tickets are only $15.00--$18.00 at the door day of show.   What a deal !!!
Mike "Wezo" Wesolowski
www.myspace.com/harpwezo
www.megatoneamps.com
www.bluesworldorder.com