[Harp-L] Sonny Jr. in San Jose!!

With the new Avenger finished and performing like a fire breathing dragon,
I will be at the Crown Hotel, right next door to the Hilton where the
Masterclass is going on. Dave and I had a falling out and he did not return 4
emails, may not have even read them, so I am actually excited to be
showcasing  my amps from 10:00AM - 9PM May 21 - 23rd.  This is your opportunity to
get  the feel of such unique amps.  The Cruncher will be there also and I
will be bringing close to 10 of my hot 1950's elements loaded in Turner
shells.
                          ********** BOTH amps will be discounted from
their stock price as I do not want  to go through packing them back up..Final
cost of the Avenger will most likely  be $1995.00 ( In California $1795.00)
with the NOS preamp section, American  paper in oil capacitors, the fad I
started 8 years ago, and pop out casters with  big rubber feet, and 4 of Weber's
Best speakers.
 The Avenger is an amp  that sounds great at 1 - as high as  you can go, as
is the Cruncher, the amp Mark Hummel loves to play along with his  Super
Sonny, as he exclusively endorses my amps.
This is what my reputation is Really like; I have 11 orders already on my
word alone as life is too short to be negative. If all of you want to
continue  with holding grudges, that is up to you. Now would be a time to speak
face to  face and I would certainly listen to your concerns. It is short
notice, but I  will give either a Sonny Terry/amplification seminar for not much
money from 12  - 3 Saturday. Please figure on a seminar on Saturday from
that time period  on amplification for the layperson, custom mics, Sonny's
style; get back to me  off list as to what you would prefer and lock in as I
will hold only a small  seminar to work individually with each person, contact
me asap to get a spot. I  am not sure when the next time I will be out to
the west coast. I will have  a conference room where you can really hear each
amp, I will walk you through  them, and I am positive it will leave a
positive impression. I look forward to  your comments off list.
Even though Dave has issues with me, I took the respectful route and no
matter what seminar I do will be on his break time. I look forward to meeting
as  many people as possible. Respectfully, Sonny Jr.