Re: [Harp-L] New original song - "Saia Preta"

Wim Dijkgraf wrote:
<Up to now, I only composed instrumental music. But a couple of weeks ago the band <finished our first song called "Saia Preta" as part of the album that is planned <for the beginning of 2011.  A co-writing production with the singer Maria JoÃo <Mendes and piano player Alexander van Popta.
<You can listen to the recording at http://www.myspace.com/wimdijkgraaf

Wim, I went to the Myspace page, and didn't find a piece with this title.  I found a piece called "Obsession", very cool all the way around--harp playing, singing, composition.  Is this the piece you referred to?

Thanks, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick