[Harp-L] SF Bay Harpers Jam on Wednesday

The SF Bay Harpers Web harmonica club will have celebrate its 2nd
anniversary with its 8th quarterly jam session at Armando's, 707 Marina
Vista, Martinez, CA on Wednesday, April 21, 2010. Jam signups start at
6:30, music starts at 7 with my band Awed Ducks featuring Peter Sproul
on harmonica, Jim Brunelle on bass, John Gallagher on Dobro and myself
on plectrum banjo and electric ukulele.

Featured players will include Winslow Yerxa, Mark Fenichel, Beth
Kohnen, Mark Irwin and Paul Pallizolo. The House Band with Kelly Back
on guitar, Kennan Shaw on bass and Tony Odello on drums will provide
backup as needed by jammers.

Yerxa will have his trio aboard, with Tuula Tossavainen on violin and
Ehlert lassen on guitar. Their material varies a great deal from the
mainly blues
 approach of most of the jam music. It will range from
Rollings Stones to Acadian, irish, and Finnish tunes. You can catch
some of their live performances at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsJkRcwZkCw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dts-FSErTCY

Hope to see some of you Well folks there. I'll be emceeing and
handling jam signups as well as playing.

SF Bay Harpers is here:
http://bayharpers.ning.com/

Cheers, Bob Loomis
COncord CA USA